Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome...

Welcome from The Green Decoder. I have spent the last two years sorting through and deciphering what is Green and how does it really work in the home building world. There are many resources available on the internet, each claiming to have all the answers. While I am not sure anyone has all the answers, I do know how a lot of what is out there truly works in the real world.

I recently came across a blog called The Lazy Environmentalist. While I am not sure I completely agree with the title, the premise of his blog is very mainstream, yet not popular in the media. Most people want to be responsible, but they do not want to interrupt there lives. Here we will explore the options to make your world green and still do the things you love.

Come back often, ask questions and share your own experiences. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. hey steve welcome to "blogging" , i look forward to hearing more about your green building. hope all is well with your family and good luck with publishing..that is way cool and one of my dreams as well.

    ReplyDelete